Saturday, April 26, 2008

Personal Update





So you can all see what I've been working with this whole time....that is my current kitchen! (Since these pics the table has been moved and there's a freezer in its place.) And my "oven." = )
Aren't you just green with envy? lol.

Well DH and I have decided that we are going to be moving afterall! I'm super excited. We're going in the morning (it's midnight right now) to go look at apartments, but think we've already made our choice. I only have one more week of classes then one week of finals and we're free to move! Yay! One big relief is Scott's already found a place that's ready to hire him as soon as we get settled and then I've found a few places I would like to work at. So it all seems to be falling into place....so far. 

I've also finally got my camera back up and running so I'm going back through and adding pics to some of my recent pic-less posts.

Edited Posts: Carrot Cake, Apple Turnovers, and My Chicken Parmesan. 
More edits to come: Stuffed Portobellos and Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs (for some reason the uploader is taking forever.)

1 comment:

Ms. Foodie said...

Hey! Congrats on getting a bigger kitchen. It's amazing what a full size oven can do...good luck!